Sunday, August 9, 2009

Oliver Seth Owen

Here are a few more pictures of Oliver. These pictures were taken by Erica Kirby. She is an amazing photographer and since she is just getting her business up and running here in Northwest Arkansas her rates are very reasonable. Checkout her blog at http://ericakirbyphotography.blogspot.com/















6 comments:

Kendee said...

AWWWW! oh my goodness Todd...he is tooo cute!

Alicia Rivoli said...

Such a doll. The pictures turned out so great!

Little Farmer Family said...

Those are absolutely perfect!!! I can't believe she even captured one of him smiling!!! He sure does look like Parker!!

Emily said...

These pictures are sooo cute. I am very jealous that you have a good friend who is also a photographer. I think we need one in the family. Oliver looks like he's 3 months old, not just 1. He is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to meet him. We love you guys and miss you tons.
Love always,
~Emily, Chris, Aleigha, and Brenton

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable! I love how his lips are all squnched up in the last ones.

Erica said...

OH My gosh Laure & Todd... Mom and I are loving all the pictures of Oliver...not to mention the one of him smiling...WE LOVE IT!!!! I just wanted to let you know that I have taken an interest to photography and so far I love it. Here is my website if you want to check it out, www.kericaphotography.blogspot.com... I hope you all enjoy:) Take care, Love ya Erica