Parker got a vist from his Grandpa, Grandma, and cousin Alex this past week. We were all happy to have them vist, and sad to see them go so soon. We had a lot of fun and went back to Wild Wilderness Safari so that Parker could show Alex all of his favorite animals. Here are a few pictures from the weekend together.



4 comments:
Todd-
You might not remember me but I was in your home ward in Idaho Falls. I justed wanted to say Hello and was wondering if you could tell your parents Hello for me. Thanks. Kristina
I found you guys! Check out our blog at paintyandthebrain.blogspot.com It's great to have a way to keep in touch.
Hey there kiddos! Nice to see the blog! It's so cute! And to be honest I just found your comment you posted on ours a little while ago so I feel bad for not getting back to you sooner! Things have been going really good here other than lexi has been sick the past two days. We're not sure what it is yet but we're thinking she is allergic to something. Anyhoo it looks like things are going great for you guys and come stop by our blog anytime! :) Love ya!
I love you guy's new photo banner at the top of your page. So cute!
Post a Comment