I can't say we are fishers, but looks like you're doing a great job!! And we LOVE the little video of Parker--the kids like watching videos of other kids!
Oh my GOSH that is sooooooo cute/hilarious!!!!! your dad told us about your blog, and it is WAY cute!!!!!! WAY WAY CUTE!!!!! Yay your in arkansas!!!! i wish i could be there! it has only been 13 years since i was there. so sad that i cant remember it!!!
Hey I am going private and need your e-mail address. You can comment on my blog with it, and I won't publish the comment so no one will see your e-mail address.
4 comments:
HOLY COW! Another post!! HOORAY!!!
I can't say we are fishers, but looks like you're doing a great job!! And we LOVE the little video of Parker--the kids like watching videos of other kids!
Oh my GOSH that is sooooooo cute/hilarious!!!!! your dad told us about your blog, and it is WAY cute!!!!!! WAY WAY CUTE!!!!! Yay your in arkansas!!!! i wish i could be there! it has only been 13 years since i was there. so sad that i cant remember it!!!
KENDEE OWEN
Hey, Are those real Arkansian fish? Wowie! Hey Todd and Laura, I miss you guys.
Hey I am going private and need your e-mail address. You can comment on my blog with it, and I won't publish the comment so no one will see your e-mail address.
Post a Comment