Enjoy!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Scary Garage Door
It hasn't been long since my last post, but I couldn't wait to post this new video of Parker. Yesterday, Parker and I were out front looking at the flowers and he decided to run to the other side of the drive way. When he was half way across the driveway, Laura opened the garage door from inside the house. Since we have moved here Parker has been a little uneasy about how loud the garage door is, but this time, it caught him completely off guard. You can see his surprise in the video as he takes off running as fast as he can. I barely caught up with him at the end of the driveway before he went out to the road!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think this is soo funny. I watched it a few times, Parker's reaction is great.
Post a Comment